Register Voters | Recruit PCs | Connect with our Communities
The 2018 Elections Start Now
On Saturday, November 4th Republicans across the country will be out in their communities talking about President Trumps conservative agenda. In Maricopa County we are holding a Super Saturday to register new voters and ask conservative Independents to re-register Republican.
We need people who support our President to sign up to to knock on doors and hang door hangers at the homes of these targeted conservative voters.
Below you will find a list of locations across the valley where you can show up between 8am and noon on Saturday Nov. 4th to pick up a waking list with target homes, as well as door hangers and voter registration forms.
We need you on November 4th!
If you can volunteer please find the location of your choice below and email SuperSaturday@MaricopaCountyGOP.org and let us know that you will be there to pick up a walk book. If you’d like to walk your own precinct email us by Wednesday, Nov. 1st and we’ll have your precinct walk book ready for you to pick up at one of the locations below.
Voter Registration and Walk Book pick up locations:
• Table outside of C2 Tactical- 8475 S Emerald Dr, Tempe, AZ 85284
• AZGOP HQ- 3501 W 24th St Phoenix, AZ 85016
• GOP Booth at the American Lebanese Festival (Near Thomas and 52nd St) -St. Joseph Maronite Catholic Church, 5406 E. Virginia Phoenix, AZ 85008 (10am-noon to pick up walk books)
• West Valley GOP Office – 10050 W Bell Rd Sun City, AZ 85351 (Facing 99th Ave)
• Booth at Rio Vista Park- 8866 W Thunderbird Rd Peoria, AZ 85381
• GOP Tables Near Fry’s Foods (Sun City West) – 19403 N R H Johnson Blvd Sun City West, AZ 85375
Nov. 4th – LD18 kicks-off – Thanksgiving and Gratitude through 18 Cares Outreach Day!
***Drop off all non-perishable items.***
Join in the act of giving and support 18 Cares Food Drive, taking a bite out of Hunger, in partnership with The Society of St. Vincent de Paul. Looking for a fun way to give thanks with your friends and family while also helping a charitable organization focused on doing good work right here in our community? To find out where to drop off non-perishable items, click here.