The Resource Center
The Resource Center is designed to be an information hub for voters, PCs, and grassroots activists. Here you will find resources and tools that can help you connect with lawmakers, participate in the legislative process, and educate voters on key issues.
- Find Your Polling Location
- View Status of Your Early Ballot
- Find Your Legislative District and Precinct
- Contact Your Legislative District Chairman
- Find Your Legislative District Meeting
- Contact Your Elected Officials
- Request to Speak (RTS) – Legislature
- Become A Precinct Committeeman
- MCRC 2022b Bylaws
- AZGOP 2021
- MCRC PC Appointment Form
- MCRC Proxy Form
- MCRC PC Resignation Form
- AZGOP Data Center Agreement Form
- E-Qual Sign a Petition Electronically
- Practical Roberts Rules
- Sample LD Bylaws Template
Register to Vote
If any of the following circumstances apply to you, please click the link below and register to vote as a Republican.
1) Recently moved to Arizona.
2) Changed residences within Arizona.
3) Updated your driver’s license.
4) Accidentally registered to vote with a political party other than Republican.
Otherwise, you might not be eligible to cast a ballot come election time.
Arizona Revised Statutes
ARS 16-821 County committee; precinct committeeman vacancy
ARS 16-822 Precinct committeemen; eligibility; vacancy; duties
ARS 16-823 Legislative district committee; organization; boundary change; reorganization
ARS 16-824 Meeting, organization, and officers of the county committee
ARS 16-828 Proxies