The Resource Center
The Resource Center is designed to be an information hub for voters, PCs, and grassroots activists. Here you will find resources and tools that can help you connect with lawmakers, participate in the legislative process, and educate voters on key issues.
Precinct Committeemen -
Opt-In to receive call letters by email
- Find Your Polling Location
- View Status of Your Early Ballot
- Find Your Legislative District and Precinct
- Contact Your Legislative District Chairman
- Find Your Legislative District Meeting
- Contact Your Elected Officials
- Request to Speak (RTS) – Legislature
- Become A Precinct Committeeman
- MCRC 2023 Bylaws
- MCRC Bylaws Amendment Template
- AZGOP 2022 Bylaws
- MCRC ONLINE PC Appointment Form
- MCRC PAPER PC Appointment Form
- Candidate Nomination Petition
- MCRC Proxy Form
- MCRC PC Resignation Form
- AZGOP Data Center Agreement Form
- E-Qual Sign a Petition Electronically
- Practical Roberts Rules
- Sample LD Bylaws Template
- HOA Letter and Statute
Register to Vote
Online Voter Registration
Check Voter Registration Status
Maricopa County AEVL Removal Request 2022
If any of the following circumstances apply to you, please click the link below and register to vote as a Republican.
1) Recently moved to Arizona.
2) Changed residences within Arizona.
3) Updated your driver’s license.
4) Accidentally registered to vote with a political party other than Republican.
Otherwise, you might not be eligible to cast a ballot come election time.
Arizona Revised Statutes
ARS 16-821 County committee; precinct committeeman vacancy
ARS 16-822 Precinct committeemen; eligibility; vacancy; duties
ARS 16-823 Legislative district committee; organization; boundary change; reorganization
ARS 16-824 Meeting, organization, and officers of the county committee
ARS 16-828 Proxies